Goloboy CPA LLC offers accounting, business consulting and tax planning services to
individuals, non-profits and small businesses, with a focus on start-up and emerging companies.
Our modest size allows us to provide personalized, thorough and expert advice to each and every client.
128 Innovation Capital Group
Thursday, March 17th, 2016
Tilton Hall in the Higgins Student Center
Clark University, Worcester
The Venture Forum Tuesday, February 9
Optics, Lasers, and Photonics Quinsigamond Community College, Worcester
Individuals, do you:
- understand your AMT situation?
- know your required Q4 2015 estimated taxes due on January 15, 2016?
- take advantage of tax benefits for education, insurance, and retirement?
- want to convert (or unconvert) Roth IRAs?
Businesses, do you:
- need to set-up retirement plans or required payroll for 2015?
- understand your cash flow needs for 2016?
Please contact us to review your individual and/or business 2015 yearend and 2016 tax situations and see if you are missing any current or future tax planning opportunities.